I love Disneyland. I have been visiting here since I was a kid with my first visits being with my parents and two brothers. During college I visited here occasionally and after finishing school I continued to visit. Many times I never paid and now that I pay for admission we make it a full day since ticket prices are now $87.00 (for adults) and $81.00 (for children). Since having kids Disneyland has become a favorite place for Malina and Matteo. I can’t count how many times I have been there, but Malina has been 4 times with another trip planned for this summer, not bad for a 6 year old!
What do I love so much about Disneyland? I would have to say the place is truly magical. All the smiles, happiness, Disney characters, themed lines, rides, it is just wonderful. Now I love to see the happiness on my kids’ faces when we go there.
Most memorable moments include:
(1) Participating in the CHOC (Children’s Hospital Orange County) 5K Walk where we spent the morning in the park before it opened for a fundraising event. I was 6 months pregnant at the time and tired at the end, but it was a great moment.
(2) Going with Max, the kids and my parents for my birthday
(3) Spending one Christmas there with Max and kids
(4) Our last trip to Disneyland was with friends from out of town; we arrived when the park opened (7:00am) and didn’t leave until after the show-stopperFantasmic show at 9:00pm.
(5) When Woody and Jessie randomly picked Malina while we were walking and took her for a walk
As you can imagine I have many photos of our time here through the years.. Here are just a few!
Family Picture on the Mark Twain Riverboat which cruises along the Rivers of America
CHOC 5K Walk
Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride in Fantasyland